Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 2013 Favorites Recap!

Its that time again to share my monthly favorites.  When I was prepping for this video, I was surprised to see that I had more non-makeup items including a shampoo!  I'm not one of those who has a billion haircare bottles just to get my hair looking perfect.  I'm the last person on this planet to know, see, and feel the difference between hair products.  But, I don't want to spoil what shampoo I feature in this video so go ahead and check it out!


DAILY GRINDS

♥ I'm back in school!  Not what you think, but I'm taking online courses offered by Coursera.  The company is partners with accredited universities around the world and provides free courses online!  I'm taking 2 courses where one is Intermediate Algebra (math nerd alert!) and the other is The Science of Gastronomy.

♥ My husband and I have Alicia Key's latest CD on replay.  We play it all the time and my current jams are Brand New Me (my 2013 life anthem) and That's When I Knew (absolutely amazing!).

♥ I'm moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!