Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favorite Items of December

Happy New Year everyone!

Here's my favorites for the month of December.  I'm so blessed to have started this new venture in cosmetics with my YouTube channel and blog.  I hope 2013 will bring lots of happiness, luck and success to my family and me.  I wish the same for you too!


Check out my video to hear me talk more about my December favorites :)


- Seche Plus Fortified Nail Strenghtener: Great base coat for strengthening and hardening weak, thin and brittle nails.  I use this as a top coat as well and reapply every 3-4 days.  This has made a big difference in my nails that are now stronger than ever!

- Herbalism: This face cleanser from Lush is great for oily and problematic skin.  With all of the different ingredients infused together, this cleanser tames skin issues, effectively exfoliates your skin and cleans out dirt and debris deep into your pores.  Herbalism has a funky scent and crumbles when mixed with water leaving your sink with green chunks on the bottom.  I suggest testing this product before purchase!

- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint SPF 15: This matte foundation is lightweight, medium coverage and evens out imperfections leaving your skin a smooth finish.  The shade I use is Hazel which is the darkest of all 5 shades.  The foundation is not too runny, but more of a mousse consistency and is perfect for giving my face a nice tan post-vacation.

- Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Fondation: This is the perfect age-fighting foundation for combination to oily skin, visibly reduces appearances of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.  The shade I use is Beige 8 and is lighter than the Jouer foundation.  The foundation provides all-day shine control and gives skin a long-lasting, matte finish.

- MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush: I love using this brush for applying blush and contouring.  This brush is perfect and definitely a staple in anyone's brush collection!

-  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25: I've been gravitating to this specific eye brightener throughout December and have been skipping on under-eye concealer.  The shade I use is in Light and definitely brightens my eyes and helps hide puffiness and dark circles.

- Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara: Hands down favorite mascara to end the year!  The innovative brush separates my lashes flawlessly leaving them looking bolder, bigger and more luscious.

- Lipstick from The Face Shop is something I purchased while on vacation.  It's in the shade 13 which is a rose mauve color.  The color is close to my natural lip color and is great for everyday wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!