Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Skincare Routine

I've been preparing this video for a long time and have finally buckled down the products that have been working for me.  This skincare routine is not too complex, but works for my skin issues.


I have combination to oily skin and major acne issues.  I have a serious issue with picking and popping my pimples which is a TERRIBLE habit.  I've been working on breaking this habit.  Most products that I use can be purchased at any drugstore or local shopping center.  I will list the items that I use into my AM routine and PM routine.  I also do weekly masks which I will also include below.

AM ROUTINE
- Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Clarisonic Mia with Deep Pore brush
- Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
- Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen

PM ROUTINE
- Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment and Mark Treatment
- Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment
- Boscia Recharging Night Moisture

WEEKLY MASKS
- C.O. Bigelow Power Berry Mask No. 1675
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Lasting Shine Control Cleanser/Mask
- Boots No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator

If you have acne issues and are sick and tired of purchasing separate products that don't work together, I highly suggest looking into Clean & Clear's Advantage acne kit.  It worked miracles when I first used it back in college.  Here's the link if interested: http://www.cleanandclear.com/product/acne-treatments/advantage-acne-control-kit
http://

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!