Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Get Ready With Me: Coral & Brown for the Day

I've been in a coral crush lately and my makeup can stand up for that.  Every time I see a coral makeup product, I get this sudden urge to purchase it.  Coral has become such a spring/summer fashion and beauty statement.  There's a great range as to how deep or soft you want coral to be.  Well, I've been mixing the colors coral and peach and have created a soft, daytime look that's very easy.



I have a video posted on my YouTube channel for steps to re-create this look.  Items I used are listed below.

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream (light/medium)
- MAC Oil Control Lotion
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Stromboli)
- Maybelline Erase Dark Circles (medium)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- CK One Brow + Gel Duo (400 Crafty Raven)
- UD Naked Palette (Naked, Buck)
- UD 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil (Sin)
- UD Single Eyeshadows (Freelove, Secret Service)
- Tarte Multipleye Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline One by One mascara
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- MAC blush (Peaches)
- Mary Kay True Dimension Lipstick (Color Me Coral)
- Bobbi Brown lipgloss (pink lemonade)

Enjoy the video and this beautiful weather we've been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!