Saturday, June 30, 2012

Favorite Items of June

Here's an end of the month recap of my favorite makeup and skincare products.

You can check out my YouTube video and hear me ramble about these items.

ITEMS MENTIONED:
-Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser: A black, cleansing gel that when rubbed between your fingers has a warming effect that deeply cleans and detoxifies your complexion.  I use this every or every other night as part of my PM skincare routine.

-Boots No.7 Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Exfoliator: An intense, at home exfoliating treatment that's great to use as it works to remove dead skin cells, revealing radiant skin.  I use this once a week on a Friday night.  Since this is an intense treatment, it's advise to use this at most twice a week.

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 (medium): A beauty balm (or "bb") that moisturizes, primes, perfects, protects and controls oil all in 1.  I use this as my daily foundation and don't need much product.  This is light to medium coverage since it evens out your complexion and it can be worn by itself or under foundation or powder for more coverage.

-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (medium/beige): A pressed powder that's super soft for a smooth application.  I press this on my T-zone or in areas that are oily to set my foundation.  Since this powder is matte, it won't leave your face looking duey.

-Urban Decay All Night Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: A weightless, setting spray that keeps your makeup from melting away throughout the day and night, whether it's hot and humid or cold and windy outside.  I spray this over my face once I'm done applying all my makeup.  There's no fragrance and it doesn't feel sticky once misted over your face.

-Urban Decay NAKED Palette: A shadow palette that everyone can use for that neutral, everyday look.  The 12 shades range from glitter to shimmer to matte.  What can I say- I use this regularly and love this!

-Benefit CORALista: A blush powder that is a beautiful pink coral color with gold shimmer.  This smells amazing and the packaging is so cute.  You won't find any blush compact like this!

-Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 (natural pink-13): An ultra-conditioning lipstick that's sheer and moisturizing.  This is my go-to lipstick since there's SPF protection and a hint of color with a glossy finish.

Thanks for reading this.  Until next month's favorite items...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!